Posting a Vacancy on the AccountingEducation.com Website
AccountingEducation.com offer various vacancy advertising services.
Advertising your Vacancy to the Accounting World
We are pleased to be able to offer vacancy advertising as part of AccountingEducation.com's website and newsletter services. This service is regularly used by Schools and professional accounting associations right across the world including the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, France, New Zealand and others (see detailed list below).
Placing an advert with us will include the following:
The cost of placing an advert in this service is £80/US$150 (+ taxes if applicable). Payment in other currencies are acceptable subject to an additional 10% handling fee.
- A listing on our Jobs homepage as part of our Academic Job Centre until the job deadline (or for three months whichever is sooner - longer periods can be arranged as necessary);
- Listing on the site homepage as the most recent job added to the database (the actual period of coverage determined by when the next job is placed on our service);
- A dedicated page on the website containing the full details of the job;
- A listing in our bi-weekly newsletter service normally in the TWO issues immediately following the placing of the ad (currently reaching by approximately 5,000 subscribers);
- A listing in our newsletter vacancy reminders section the week before the deadline of the vacancy (where specified, or as mutually agreed where no deadline is relevant)
Please note, VAT at the UK rate of 20% will normally be charged on all placements for the UK and elsewhere Europe. To claim VAT exemption as a registered trader outside the UK, but within Europe, a valid VAT registration number must be supplied on placement of the order. No VAT/sales taxes are due on transactions from outside Europe.
Payments should be made via Bank Transfer (details supplied on invoice), via cheque or via credit card (Paypal is used - £5.00 handling fee is payable).
What we need from you to accept the advert placement is:
This information should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email confirming agreement (via email to email@example.com is acceptable) to the above terms;
- Full details of the vacancy. This should include as much of the following information as is available:
- Title of the position available (e.g. Assistant/Associate/Full/Visiting Professor, Programme Director etc)
- Name of Institution/Employer
- Address and Location of Institution (and of vacancy if not the same)
- Tenure of position for academic posts (Tenure track/non-tenure/not applicable)
- Duties required of the successful applicant
- Salary or salary range on offer (if available)
- Qualifications required
- General information about the position e.g. further information about the institution/employer, host department/school (for academic post) etc (this section will be used for any information you wish included in the advert that is not given in the other fields)
- Purchase order or purchase order number (if necessary)
- Logo of the institution/employer (or permission to use a capture of the logo from your website if acceptable) - or confirmation no logo should be used (logos are normally linked to the ads in the newsletter and online)
- Name and address (and/or email) of the person to whom the invoice should be sent (invoices are normally sent by email unless you specify otherwise)
PLEASE NOTE: Invoices will be raised on posting of the vacancy, will be emailed to the authorised placer of the ad with confirmation of the placement being made, and will be payable immediately. Failure to pay the invoice promptly will result in the removal of the advert placed, suspension of future posting rights and incur interest on payment due at statutory late payment rates for the UK.
If payment by credit card is preferred please confirm in your placement order so that a suitable invoice for remote payment can be raised.
Address any further queries you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Users of our service have included:
University of Sydney, Australia
Warwick Business School, UK
ESSEC (Paris), France
School of Business, Stockholm University, Sweden
University of Glasgow, Scotland
Lancaster University Management School, UK
HEC School of Business, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK
Amos Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College, USA
University of Cape Town, South Africa
University of Melbourne, Australia
The University of Colorado at Denver, USA
Manchester School of Management, University of Manchester, UK
University of Bern, Switzerland
University of Canterbury, New Zealand
HEC Montreal, Canada
HEC School of Management, Paris
University College Dublin Business Schools, Ireland
Open University Business School, UK
... and many others...
DO YOU ADVERTISE TO STUDENTS ? - Do you advertise for applications for your Masters and Phd degrees? Students from all over the world regularly use the AccountingEducation.com website in their classes at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Why not use our service to advertise your courses to them? Either banner advertising or one of adverts like those detailed above can be placed on our website or in our weekly newswire. Email us at email@example.com for more details of this service.