The range of relevant websites now available to our community is huge - we don't need just another one, what we now need is a way of helping us process the data that is out there - this is where this site fits in - it's the information filter for academic accountants.
Your concern is to maximise the benefit of the Internet to your teaching and research - our aim is to scan the Internet and other sources to provide you with this service, and provide it free. There is no catch - the site is funded by advertising and sponsorship which you will note throughout the site.
This site is designed to be an information filter for academic accountants and therefore contains information of direct relevance to this community. If you can't find what you want on the site or need help with finding other information please ask for help by emailing us on email@example.com. Whilst we won't guarantee we'll know the answer, we'll help if we can.
Brief Descriptions of key areas of the site:
- Administration Links :
- Home - press this button to return to the home page from anywhere in the site
- Register - to receive the latest information of relevance to academic accountants register for our free emailed newswire by filling in the registration information found by selecting the registration option above.
- Newsletter - sign up for our FREE newsletter here (if you didn't already do so when you registered to use the site). This is a weekly service pushing to you via email a summary of changes to the site during the week - particularly summarises of all the new news items and journal entries.
- Search - the collection of all the searches available to the data held on this site
- Help - you're already here
- Main Links :
- News - direct access to the complete news database with the most recent news displayed first
- Reviews - independent reviews of some of the latest key accounting texts
- Jobs - a database of academic accounting teaching and research positions, and other accounting positions currently available around the world
- Events - an extensive listing of all key conferences and other events of relevance to academic, and other, accountants
- Journals - a comprehensive information on key accounting journals including keyword searchable contents listings and journal standing data
- Links - a launching point to find other relevant materials online
- Library - collection of other materials including calls for papers, calls options, working papers, case materials, teaching guides etc