Taxation - Policy and Practice
24th Edition 2017/2018
by Andy Lymer and Lynne Oats
Welcome to the Website Resource Centre for the 24th Edition of Taxation: Policy and Practice
24th EDITION (2017/18) RELEASED AUGUST 1st 2017
- changes in the new edition include:
- complete revision of the book for both of the 2017 Budget & Finance Act
- more Quick Quiz sections to test your knowledge at the end each of the computational chapter
- addition of further computational questions (with answers available via your lecturer) for each chapter
- complete re-write of all chapters
- further use of 'fiscal facts' throughout to further your knowledge
- updated adopting lecturer materials - including a complete set of powerpoint slides covering the entire book
DID YOU KNOW - the 23rd edition of this text was adopted as the essential or recommended text in more than half of all UK Universities! This makes it the most popular UK taxation text choice for UK Universities.
If you have any comments on this site, or on the book, we'd be pleased to receive them. Please email us at email@example.com. Please note however, we will not be able to answer general questions on your courses or on taxation issues, nor can we guarantee we will be able to answer all the emails we get.
Usage Disclaimer - please read and note our usage disclaimer before using this website. All users are deemed to have read and agreed to comply with this disclaimer when using this website.
This book not right for your course?
Need more questions and answers to practice?
Why not get a copy of the sister text to this book - Taxation: incorporating the 2017 Finance Act by Alan Combs, Ricky Tutin & Peter Rowes (now in its 36th edition).
This is by far the longest standing tax textbook covering the details of the UK tax system. It is particularly suitable for students following accredited course syllabi (i.e. those with exemptions for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW etc.) - however, its huge range of questions and answers will be a priceless supplement for all undergraduate university courses.
See here for full details or to make a purchase.